Only reason some of the swing states are swing states, fools/POS like that.
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1012694/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/597079/1012694.flv&mediaid=1012694&title=Ohio Resident Hangs an Obama Effigy&tags=politics,president,obama&description=T his guy displays his political views in an unusual way. Does he take free speech too far?&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightocl or=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/video/597079/1012694.jpg" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Only reason some of the swing states are swing states, fools/POS like that.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only reason some of the swing states are swing states, fools/POS like that. </div></div>
You're an idiot. Swing states are swing states because some states are filled with a mix of republicans and democrats. Just because a state doesnt simply bow down to the Obamasiah and suck him off like you do, it doesnt make them racist.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Did you see were I said some? Didnt mean all. I understand the concept of a swing state and because their are those Rep/Dem who just simply wont vote for a black guy. I'd really be talking if I were you. Guess its kinda hard typing with a Mcdick in your hand.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."- Martin Luther King Jr. </div></div>
Its funny you hate McCain so much, and then have a quote like that as your signature. I would imagine by those standards John McCain would rank pretty high on the measuring stick.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Was that a joke or something?
WOW, so you think McCain has not stood in front of challenge?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Youre looking at his military record, its not the same man today. When Mccain has been down in this election he has stooped as low as it gets and attacked Obama in every way short of dropping the N-bomb. He is irrational, out of touch and has major anger issues. He hasnt stood up very well in this election, so your point might have meant something 30 some years ago but not today. As opposed to Obama who has remained calm and cool throughout his entire campaign through all the attack ads, accusations and becoming the first black candidate to actually have a good shot as being president despite the racism that still exists today. Did you get that?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW, so you think McCain has not stood in front of challenge? </div></div>
You can't reason with that IDIOT.
He is the B. HUSSEIN version of Baghdad Bob.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you see were I said some? Didnt mean all. I understand the concept of a swing state and because their are those Rep/Dem who just simply wont vote for a black guy. I'd really be talking if I were you. Guess its kinda hard typing with a Mcdick in your hand. </div></div>
Wow, what a mature statement. Now we know why anyone with a brain has ho respect for you. You're dumber that a rock...
Bookmarks